Oct 28, 2021
Catherine Slagle is the director of Office of the Superintendent
of Public Instruction (OSPI) Office of Professional Practice in the
state of Washington.
- Worked in prisons and then in professional practices of State
- Didn’t have anything in code of conduct relating to social
- Finding out culture of the school.
- Letter of concern vs. Letter of reprimand.
- District reluctance to report teachers to state.
- Teachers need specific training around ethics in teacher
- Be friendly to a certain point, but not their friends.
- Talk with people who aren’t doing something right.